Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Service for Customers F1 Reservations
We aim to provide you with a simple and quick way of making your reservation or registering for the Easy Tiger F1 event online.
Anyone that makes a booking or registers for an the Easy Tiger F1 event via www.eastiger.ae, therefore, accepts the below agreement with L4 Group FZ LLE the parent company owner of Easy Tiger LLC and all intellectual property associated with www.easytiger.ae
“Easy Tiger” shall refer to PLP Events, or its subsidiaries, whose registered office is at L4 Group, Al Ain Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE.
“Website” shall refer to the online sales portal www.easytiger.ae or any other electronic Websites or domains provided by Easy Tiger for the making of Reservations and Bookings including all webpages, subdomains, and subparts therein contained provided by Easy Tiger whether accessed via a personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or any other device capable of accessing the information available now or created in the future.
“Customer” shall refer to any individual or organization that uses The Website to purchase or attempt to purchase any goods or services, including but not limited to tickets, delegate passes, vouchers, or any similar products or services using the Website.
“Promoter” shall refer to any individual, partnership, or organization whether privately or publically owned that is responsible for the organization, promotion, and delivery of any event, service, or offering of any kind offered for sale or free of charge to the Customer via the Website.
“Event” shall refer to any event, of any nature, including but not limited to entertainment, education, business, sports, family, religious or other types of events where the Promoter wishes to promote, advertise and sell tickets, passes, vouchers or any similar service to Customers using the Website as a facilitating service for the promotion of the event.
For avoidance of doubt, Easy Tiger is also referred to as the "Promoter".
“Reservation and or Booking” shall refer to any form of paid or complimentary entrance voucher or method of measuring and controlling entrance whether a physical booking confirmation or reservation confirmation, voucher, pass, wristband or similar or an electronic form of the ticket such as a unique bar code, QR code, reference number which identifies the holder as having purchased or been given permission to access a specific Event.
1. Reservation & Booking Purchase Policy
· Reservations or Bookings purchased on the Website or via Easy Tigers retail outlets are non-refundable except for in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
· Reservations or Bookings cannot be exchanged except in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
· Reservations or Bookings cannot be transferred to a third party other than the immediate family members and friends of the Customer, and in such cases never for a value greater than the original purchase price. Reservations or Bookings purchased are for the use of the named buyer or their immediate family or friends. Reservations or Bookings cannot be resold at a value greater than their original purchase price. In the event Easy Tiger becomes aware of a Reservations or Bookings being resold for commercial gain at a price greater than the original purchase price, Easy Tiger will cancel the Reservations or Bookings, without a refund to the purchaser, and the Reservations or Bookings will not be valid for entry.
· Customers are advised not to purchase Easy Tiger branded Tickets resold through so-called secondary ticketing websites (such as Online Ticket Shop, Viagogo, Getmein, Stubhub or similar sites) or online selling sites such as eBay as it is possible the Reservations or Bookings may not be valid for entry or will be canceled by Easy Tiger should Easy Tiger become aware that the Reservations or Bookings has been resold. In some countries, the re-sale of Reservations or Bookings is banned by law.
· Easy Tiger may require the Customer to provide proof that they are the original purchaser of the Reservations or Bookings at the point of entry to the Event in the form of acceptable original photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license, national ID card and/or by presenting the original credit/debit card used to make the Reservations or Bookings. If more than one Reservations or Bookings is purchased by the Customer for the same event, then all members of the Customer’s party attending the event should enter the Event at the same time with the Customer.
· It is the responsibility of Customers to protect their Reservations or Bookings from loss or theft. Easy Tiger is not responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen Reservations or Bookings and does not issue refunds for lost or stolen Reservations or Bookings. This applies to electronically issue Reservations or Bookings as well as printed Reservations or Bookings. In the event a Customer’s electronic Reservations or Bookings is copied/stolen (e.g. via hacked email, or through delivery to a shared email address) and the Reservations or Bookings is used and scanned before the Customer enters the Event, the Customer will be refused entry as the Reservations or Bookings will have been canceled at the time of first use. No refund will be offered to the Customer in this case. Customers are strongly advised to protect their electronic Reservations or Bookings with the same caution and care they would protect a physical printed Reservations or Bookings from theft.
· In most cases, payment in full for the Reservations or Bookings is made at the time of purchase, and the Reservations or Bookings is dispatched to the Customer via email shortly after the purchase has completed. If payment is made fraudulently using a lost/stolen credit/debit card or the credit/debit card is used without the permission of the card owner, Easy Tiger reserves the right to cancel such Reservations or Bookings purchased without refund to the fraudulent purchaser.
2. Reservations or Bookings Usage Policy and Attendance at the Event
· It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the Event, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a Reservations or Bookings from the Website. Easy Tiger will not be held liable and will not refund the Reservations or Bookings purchase if entry to the Event is declined by the Easy Tiger Management or Team Members for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly or unlawful behavior resulting in the Easy Tiger or venue management declining entry.
· All Reservations or Bookings are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and the Event. It is the responsibility of the Customer to abide by such Rules and Regulations and to familiarize themselves with the Rules and Regulations before making a Reservations or Bookings.
· In all cases, Easy Tiger and the venue management reserves the right of entry and reserves the right to conduct security searches at any time to ensure safety and security at the Event.
· If a Customer is ejected from an Event by Easy Tiger, its agents, or by the venue management or security then the Customer shall not be entitled a refund under any circumstances.
· Many venues operate a strict “no re-entry” policy, meaning that if the Customer leaves the venue during the Event they will not be permitted back into the venue using their original Reservations or Bookings. It is the responsibility of the Customer to familiarize themselves with the re-entry policy of the Event before entering. No refunds will be issued to Customers who leave a venue during an Event and are refused re-admission because of the no re-entry policy.
· The venue management or the Promoter may restrict what items are brought into the Event, including but not limited to food, beverages, cameras, video and audio recording equipment, seating, selfie sticks, and items considered unlawful, hazardous, dangerous or potential weapons. Easy Tiger will not be held liable and will not refund the Reservations or Bookings purchase if entry to the Event is declined or a Customer is ejected by the Easy Tiger or venue management for bringing, or attempting to bring, a restricted item into the venue.
· Easy Tiger, the venue management, and the Promoter accept no responsibility or liability for items lost or stolen, or injury incurred at the Event.
· It is the Customer’s responsibility to attend the event at the correct time on the correct date. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check that the Event is due to take place on the original published date and at the original published time. Easy Tiger accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, whether actual or implied, due to the Customer failing to check the date and time of the Event before traveling to the Event. In the event an Event is canceled or postponed, then Easy Tiger may offer a refund to the Customer subject to the Refunds Policy detailed below.
· Failure on the part of the Customer to attend an Event for any reason will not be a reason for issuing a refund.
· It is the responsibility of the Customer to attend the Event on time. Some venues and Promoters will refuse entry to latecomers. No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
· Many Events will have a “last admission” time, meaning the latest time a Customer can enter the Event. The last admission time is generally earlier than the end time of the Event. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ascertain the last admission time. If a Customer is refused entry for an Event because they arrive at the Event after the last admission time Easy Tiger will not issue a refund.
· By purchasing a Reservations or Bookings through Easy Tiger you hereby agree to be photographed, filmed, or recorded by the Easy Tiger, the venue management, or any third party operating on the behalf of the Easy Tiger or venue management at the Event or the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue. Furthermore, by purchasing a Ticket through Easy Tiger you hereby waive all rights in any photographs, video or audio recordings of you at the Event or the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue (the “Recorded Material”) made by Easy Tiger, the venue management or any third party operating on the behalf of the Promoter or venue management. You hereby agree that the Promoter, the venue management, or any third party operating on the behalf of the Promoter or venue management may use such Recorded Material in any way they deem fit, without restriction, approval from, or recompense to, you.
3. Reservations or Bookings Delivery and Collection Policy
· Easy Tiger issues Reservations or Bookings electronically as PDF files via email. It is the Customer’s responsibility to a) provide Easy Tiger with a working, correct email address for Reservations or Bookings delivery, and b) to check their Inbox for the email containing the PDF of the Reservations or Bookings. This PDF can be printed by the Customer and used as an entry Reservations or Bookings.
· In some countries, it is possible to request delivery of the Reservations or Bookings as a URL link delivered via SMS to the Customer’s smartphone for a small additional fee.
· A printed copy or digital copy of the Easy Tiger electronic Reservations or Bookings is accepted on entrance.
· One of the following forms of identification (original not a copy required)
i. Valid photo identification document issued by a government organization such as a driving license
ii. Valid National Identity Card iii. Valid Passport
Once purchased Reservations or Bookings cannot be refunded, exchanged, or transferred other than in the circumstances detailed specifically below.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the Event, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a Reservations or Bookings from the Website. Easy Tiger will not be held liable and will not refund the Reservations or Bookings purchase if entry to the Event is declined by the Easy Tiger for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly or unlawful behavior resulting in Easy Tiger or venue management declining entry.
Easy Tiger and the venue management reserve the right to refuse admission at any time without giving cause or reason. Easy Tiger does not offer refunds to any Customer refused entry to the Event or who is ejected from the Event for any reason.
Customers are eligible to apply for a refund in writing to Easy Tiger in the case of cancelled or postponed Events, within 24h of the date of the announcement that the Event is postponed or cancelled, in the following circumstances only:
i. If the F1 Event is canceled for any reason;
ii. If the F1 Event moves the event to a different date;
iii. If the F1 Event start or end time of the Event is moved significantly
iv. If the F1 Event is postponed for any reason. In the case of postponement, Customers may be offered the option to use their original Reservations or Bookings for a re-scheduled date for the event.
Easy Tiger will consider applications for refunds based only on the above-mentioned circumstances detailed in points i-iv and may request specific documentation or other evidence in support of any such requests.
If Easy Tiger, at its sole discretion, accepts the request for a refund, then the refund may be in the form of bank transfer. Or refund maybe be issued as a form of credit to use in Easy Tiger Outlets with If payment was made by credit or debit card, then the refund will be made to the same credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
Easy Tiger reserves the right to withhold up to 5% of the original purchase value being refunded to cover administration costs and bank charges in processing the refund.
Minor changes in performance times or performance durations will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
Changes to supporting artists or after race concerts will not be considered a justifiable reason to issue a refund.
Performance quality, technical issues, or the Customer not enjoying the performance will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
Abandonment of an Event once it has started due to any reason including but not limited to weather conditions, earthquake, fire, flood, death, acts of God, war, insurrection, strike, lockout, failure in power supply, the action of a governmental body or any other acts of force majeure not reasonably within the control of Easy Tiger will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
By purchasing through the Website or any retail outlet operating on Easy Tiger behalf the Customer is agreeing to this Refunds Policy.
To request a refund based on the circumstances detailed above please contact EasyTiger by email at email@example.com Please make sure to give us your transaction number, ticket numbers, email address, full name, and telephone number to help us serve you.
Easy Tiger will not be held responsible for or liable for any issues, damages, or physical injuries arising from the Event for which the customer bought Reservations or Bookings.
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer, and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Website and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a Easy Tiger account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Website, the personal information we collect may include your:
• Email Address
• Contact Number
• Mobile Number
• Date of Birth
You must only submit to us, our authorized agent or the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
• To process orders you submit through the Website, whether the products are sold by Easy tiger or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Website for products, whether sold by Easy Tiger or a third party seller, will be processed by our authorized agent(s);
• To deliver the products you have purchased through the Website.
• To update you on the delivery of the products and for customer support purposes;
• Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions about payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Website; research our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
• When you register an account with Easy Tiger or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and our related companies; and
• In exceptional circumstances Easy Tiger may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Easy tiger may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing, and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Easy Tiger.
It is required by a few specific government entities of respective countries of operations, namely the Abu Dhabi Tourism Office.
With your consent to share your personal information with them, Easy Tiger will not hold any responsibility for what the third parties and affiliates do with your data, however, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, Easy Tiger takes steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the laws on data privacy.
Easy Tiger does not engage in the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may request deletion of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner
as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address email@example.com
We may take up to 7 business days to process the deletion of your data, and we shall respond
back to you confirming the same. Please note, this deletion may exclude information that has
been aggregated, obscured, or de-identified so that it cannot be associated with a particular User,
browser, or device
Please note that if you request deletion of your personal information, we may not be in a position
to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with
you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Additionally, please be aware that there may be exceptions to this right to delete your personal
information, as required by specific reasons, such as having a completed financial order or a
successful purchase transaction attached to your information. You may, however, request that
your personal information or your Easy Tiger account be deactivated, which in turn, will
disallow us from using your information as stated in the Use and Disclosure of Personal
Information clause. You may request to deactivate your account by contacting us at
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Easy Tiger Website. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by creating one on the Website.
We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above-stated purposes.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about how your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by Easy Tiger within the past year, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your information records.
Security of Your Personal Information
Easy Tiger ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
• Restricting access to personal information
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
• Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Easy Tiger uses 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Easy Tiger, please contact us at our e-mail address below.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not share your Easy Tiger password with anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Easy Tiger. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
WhatsApp Promotional Messages
You may opt-in to receive personalised and tailored alerts on events and attractions such as special offers, event on-sale announcements, your favourite artist performances, and abandoned order messages via WhatsApp by clicking on the opt-in feature that you will find on several locations on the Easy Tigerwebsite, mobile app, and email communications.
By opting in, you agree to receive these messages to the WhatsApp account that you have registered. You should receive WhatsApp messages only from our Official WhatsApp Business Account with the name “Easy Tiger” and with the mobile number +971505937977. Any other number apart from what is stated in these terms is not associated with Easy Tiger.
If at any point you decide to stop receiving such alerts and messages to your WhatsApp account from Easy Tiger, you may choose to opt out in two easy ways:
1. Opt out via Customer Support. Alternatively, you may send a message directly to Easy Tiger WhatsApp expressing your preference to stop receiving WhatsApp alerts. Our Customer Support team will then update your account to stop receiving WhatsApp messages.
Easy Tiger does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 21 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Easy Tiger, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
• Your computer's IP address
• Browser type
• Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website
• The pages within the Website which you visit
• The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly and to make our Services and Website more convenient and useful to you.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included in our Service and the Website. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
Easy Tiger Right
You acknowledge and agree that Easy Tiger has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners if Easy Tigerhas reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary for meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against Easy Tiger for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.
Contacting Easy Tiger